Feb 24, 2010

My Boy.....

042

is 2 years and 4 months old.

loves to snuggle and is a Mommy's boy for sure. He will sit in my lap forever and cuddle, he is so loving and caring, such a sweet soul!

sleeps with his blue blankie and carries it everywhere he goes (calls it his "wankie").

is extremely smart, he can count to 15 and he knows and recognizes every letter of the alphabet, he also knows all of the colors and most shapes.


002

has an infectious laugh that makes everyone smile and with those beautiful blue eyes, who could not resist!!

is infatuated with "The Wiggles".

is obsessed with dvd's, this is his toy of choice, he has them with him at all times and even takes them to bed with him, he calls them his dd's. He will sit at our kitchen counter for hours putting dd's in his dvd player.


009

010

loves to play on the computer, he knows how to go to the Nickelodeon page and play games, he even know how to use the mouse and has for a while.

talks in full sentences, when he gets upset he always says the same thing that goes something like this, "Stoppickenitme", I have no idea what that means but I am sure it probably isn't very nice!

loves to eat, his favorite food is pizza and fresh fruit.


008

009

loves to sing, his favorite songs are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Jesus loves me.


still sucks his thumb and still sleeps in his crib.


still takes a two hour nap every day.

001


loves people, he does not know a stranger and he says, "hi" to everyone he sees.


loves books and loves for Mamaw to read them to him.

likes to play with my I phone and has since around 18 months. He knows how to do everything on it, he can answer it, play games, go to You tube and watch videos, listen to music, he can probably work it much better than myself! He loves to play matching games and he is so good at it too!

118


loves his big sister, in the mornings he always gives her a hug and kiss, he calls her "sissy" or "Aya".


is such a blessing, we love him so much!

19 comments:

Kimberly said...

He is adorable! he sounds so smart and the perfect little boy!

Unknown said...

Aww....he is such a cutie!

Sara said...

He is precious! I wish I could take a 2 hour nap everyday..oh wait.. lol I do! :)

Gottjoy! said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. I love these snippets of your little boy's life. You have some cuties!!!

Alison said...

He's adorable. Where did you get the blue/white stripe shirt? It looks Boden-ish, but I don't remember seeing that one. It brings out his eyes. Love it.

Todd and Courtney said...

He is so darn cute!

christy rose said...

He is absolutely adorable! And he is a smart kid! Yay for the two hour nap still! :)

Jamie said...

He is so cute! I miss that age!

Anonymous said...

He is so sdorable!!! And he is so smart for his age!!!!! The girls still take a 2 hour nao every dau when "take a nap".haha some days its just not happening!.....again....he is just a doll!!!!

Beth Priest said...

he is WAY too cute!

Whitney said...

He's so cute and I think he looks just like you!

Me said...

Oh my goodness. He has the most beautiful blue eyes :) I could just eat him up !! Auntie Loves him.

Lindsay said...

How sweet! I love all his little outfits, you have some very stylish kiddos!

Brittany Ann said...

What a precious little boy! I want one just like him!

Leslie said...

What a cutie patootie!!! Love those eyes!!!:) Thanks again for your sweet comments on my blog! You are such a blessing to me...

3LittleByrds said...

What a doll he is. You're truly blessed.

KW said...

um, what a MUFFIN! and has SUCH beautiful (i'm sorry HANDSOME) eyes!!!

Little Mama said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment! I love your blog and your family is just beautiful!

Kacy said...

Hello beautiful, hope you don't mind, I snagged your "blog button" and stuck it over at my site. Your baby boy is too cute for words. All of your kiddos have the prettiest eyes. Hope you had a great week.
Kacy