Aug 31, 2008

Happy Birthday~ Ayla's 2nd Birthday!!




I can't believe my little girl is two today. It just seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. Ayla has been such a blessing to us. At two years old, she has such a sweet, loving spirit. She is a little mother to her babies and of course to her bunny as well (for those who do not know, bunny hardly gets out of her sight). I tried to sneak and wash bunny last week and she cried the whole time looking for bunny. Since ten months old, she has patted them, rocked them, tried to feed them etc... She will definitely be a wonderful, loving mother one day. It's amazing to see how God has already instilled such a motherly instinct in her. Of course she loves to hug and kiss her baby brother as well. Ayla has been through a lot in her short two years, she is such a trooper, I think she is beginning to realize that all of the Dr. appointments and trips to the hospital are a part of her life. She will always say to me, "its okay" looking for reassurance. I thank God everynight for blessing us with Ayla. I know she will grow into a beautiful young lady one of these days and I just pray that God will give me the wisdom and strength to always lead her down the right path.


Well, since today was Ayla's birthday, we had a Sesame street birthday party. Yes, Ayla is a huge elmo fan and she was decked out in her Elmo outfit. Our house was full of family and friends, and we had a wonderful day. Ayla loved everyone singing happy birthday to her, I don't think she wanted us to stop! She had a great time playing with her little friends and after the party we let her play in her water table and ride her roller coaster. (Thank you mama Sandy, she loves it!) Thank you to all who were there to share this special day with us! We love you!

No comments: