Jul 15, 2009

Future Sports Illustrated Model??

DSC02536

We just go this sweet swimsuit in the mail the other day and Ayla being the girly girl that she is, loved it! She wanted to try it on right away, you can see the tags are still attached! Normally, Ayla does not like to have her picture taken, which is one reason why this is so hilarious! On this day, I was telling Ayla to "POSE" for me and this is what she came up with. I did not tell her what to do or how to do it. This is all AYLA!! As I was looking at the pictures from the "modeling session", I could not stop laughing. These pictures are so funny. I immediately had John come and look at the pictures and he too was in stitches laughing!! I told John she just may be a future Sports Illustrated swimsuit model but Dad didn't think that was such a good idea! Oh well, get ready for a good laugh, if you are drinking something you may want to wait so you don't accidentally spit it out when you are looking at these pictures-Ha! Okay, here is Ayla's modeling debut in her bikini!

DSC02533
Okay, starting out nicely on the floor...

DSC02537
thinking about doing a split......

DSC02538
but this was as close as she got......

DSC02534
Hmm....striking a sultry pose on her back....um, with her diaper sticking out! Always a good look!

DSC02529
Now moving on to the POLE, I mean "column"

DSC02526
She is really working with the "prop"

DSC02525
Work it sista!!

DSC02522
moving on to the couch......

DSC02542
And now for the BEST pose of the day......

DSC02541
Wow, Look at the flexibility, I must say, I was impressed with this one. It cracks me up everytime I look at it!

DSC02543

Okay, all good things must come to an end. I hope you enjoyed the modeling session as much as we did! Don't you love her flower clip? I decided to get crafty the other day and made her a few of these!
So what do you think, SI material or NOT?


2 comments:

The Shooks said...

Too cute! Thanks for the comment! Harper gets one shot a week of the Methotrexate and two shots a week of the Enbrel, so a total of three shots a week. I've heard great things about the Enbel and am excited to start it! Glad to see it is working for your daughter!

Bros Before Hausses said...

Great reading your blogg post