Oct 15, 2009

Show Us Your Life- What do you make?


DSC03825

Oh, wow, I just happened to be reading a few of my favorite blogs, and I saw that Kelly at Kelly's corner is hosting What do you make this Friday! This is exciting because I just opened an Etsy store last week!! I have been making hairbows, clippies and jewlrey for my three year old daughter since she was a baby. I could NEVER find any bows for her and if I did they were a fortune, so I sat out on a mission to make my own. It works out better that way anyhow, that way she has a bow (and jewlrey) to match EVERY outfit..lol!!!

DSC03561

DSC03342

I started out just making them for my friends, co-workers etc, and this year I started selling them at local Arts and Crafts fairs. I had such a great response, that I decided to open an Etsy store. I also love making flower clips and so I also sell the crochet beanie hats and headbands as well!! I enjoy (trying) to be creative and so it is fun for me to do and well being a stay at home mom, it is always nice to have a little extra income!

DSC03317

DSC_0007

So here is the link to my new store "My Angel Ayla Bowtique". I would love for you to visit, I hope you find something you like!! FYI- I am in the process of adding bows right now, if you have a special request, just let me know and I would love to do a custom order for you.

DSC03310

DSC03102

DSC03108

DSC03324
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments: