Nov 5, 2008

And On A Lighter Note...............

HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR ONE YEAR OLD FROM RUNNING DOWN THE HALL AND BURSTING INTO HIS TWO YEAR OLD
SISTERS ROOM AND WAKING HER UP IN THE MORNINGS?

Well this is how I DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




A VACUUM!! Yes that's right, A simple vacuum
will do the trick! Okay here is the story. My sweet precious one year old Brennan loves to play a game in the mornings where he runs down the hall and I go chasing after him. He thinks this is so funny and will do it over and over and over again. If I do not go chasing after him, he goes bursting into his sleeping sisters room and wakes her up. This is not good because if you wake her up before she is ready,she is extra crabby!! So after doing this a few hundred times, I kept thinking of ways I could keep Brennan from running down the hall. A gate would have been good, but I did not have one. But what I DID have
was a vacuum cleaner in which Brennan will not go near! hmmm would this work I thought? Is this a mean thing to do? Well I thought it was worth a try and yesterday I put the good old vacuum cleaner in the hallway and I am happy to say that Brennan did not run down the hallway one time...hehehe!!!!!!

No comments: