Mar 23, 2009

The Easter Bunny and The Wiggles

All in one day, what a great day if you are a two year old!!!! Saturday our local mall was having a performance by the Wiggles which included Dorothy the Dinosaur and Waggs the Dog. They were there I guess to introduce the Easter Bunny...lol..my kids love the Wiggles for some reason so I knew we had to go when I heard they were going to be there. I had this planned for a week. I had everything ready the night before, It was supposed to start at 10:30am so I was on a strict schedule as to what time the kids would get up, eat and dressed..etc.. so we would be on time. We got there at 10:15 and I was sad to see that the Wiggles were already on stage singing and dancing. I had got the times wrong and it actually started at 10:00 instead of 10:30. It was packed and we didn't have a seat and they only did two more songs after we were there. All that planning and getting everything together and it was over before we could get our jackets off. Oh well, the kids still loved it and Ayla cried for "Dorfy and Waggs" as they left.

We took her to see the Easter Bunny next and that made her happy again. She waved at him from a short distance but we did not try sitting on the lap. The line was extremely long and I don't think she would do it anyway. It was funny, she kept saying, "Bunny has blue eyes", "Bunny has pink ears".

So there you have it, The Wiggles and The Easter Bunny all in one day, what more could you ask for!!!!!






No comments: