Jan 8, 2010

Cute Valentines outfits!

I just wanted to share with you one of the reasons why I am such an Ebay ADDICT!
I started looking for a couple of cute Valentines day t-shirts for Ayla and Brennan, and I found these two shirts for Ayla

28139-large1

the hugs and kisses shirt and this intial bling shirt

26580_a-large

How cute are these! They will look so cute with a pair of matching ruffles! The best part is they are from Chasing Firelies and on their website now they are $34.00 and $44.00. I am happy to say that I only paid $12 for the valentine shirt and $15 for the Initial A shirt. SCORE!! I HEART Chasing Fireflies, you should check it out if you have not already! They are expensive but they do have some good sales....and I just enjoy looking at all of their cute stuff!!

So here are some other Valentines day sets that I found on Ebay as well. Aren't these adorable... I am loving the Zebra print and polka dots together!


!Bh4ftK!BWk~$(KGrHqMH-CMEsK43JK42BLLb,6Wbl!~~_12


!BgdrRQw!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKkYEry(HQcyrBLFY3m!Biw~~_12


and I can not forget Brennan, I found these shirts at Gap Kids..I will definitely have to get the King of Hears Tee..love it!!


gp706978-03vliv01


gp706978-02vliv01

In case you have not noticed, I have a little shopping problem..lol.. Oh well, I know it will not last long, one of these days they will be telling ME what they want to wear so I figure I would enjoy it while I can and to justify my addiction, I do always buy on sale and I am ALWAYS looking for the best deal!!! That makes it okay, right???


4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Those are all so adorable! And what great deals. I'll have to use eBay more. Seems like the only time I use it these days is when something electronic breaks and we need a replacement part.

Summer said...

OMG I sooo almost bought that shirt from Chasing Fireflies....now I'm glad I talked to you.... Keep on a look out for a good deal for me.... you know I can NEVER find DEALS....Ha! Ha!

I love that zebra outfit too! Very cute :0)

Oh and Brennan will look adorable in that shirt!

love ya
Summer

Whitney said...

Very cute! I love the two bottom outfits! I can't wait to buy Valentine outfits! I have my eye on two shirts on etsy to wear with pink tutus that my girls already have! :)

Brandi said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. I just checked your blog out too... way cute! Love the Valentine shirts and outfits...awesome! Have a happy day!