Apr 11, 2009

MY AMERICAN IDOL

I know I have mentioned before how much Ayla loves to sing. Now I have proof!! I have a few videos of her singing Jesus loves me, Twinkle Twinkle little star, and her ABC'S. There is a second Jesus loves me video and apparently there is a second verse (although it sounds like chinese to me) and apparently Ayla knows it. I am going to try and find it and type out the words.

Every night before she goes to bed we sing Jesus loves me, twinkle twinkle little star, He's got the whole world in his hands (which takes forever because we have to sing EVERYONE'S name), This little light of mine and sometimes Oh, how I love Jesus and I have decided to follow Jesus. Ayla has a toddler bible song dvd which she loves. It stays on in her room all day and all night. She takes a nap with it on and she sleeps with it on. For some reason she calls it "the girls". I was just telling John that I do now know what we will do when this dvd bites the dust.

Okay, here is the Next American Idol!!

First song JESUS LOVES ME



Second song TWINKLE, TWINKLE LITTLE STAR




Third song ABC'S



This is the second verse of JESUS LOVES ME

"Jesus Loves me He who died
Heaven's gates are open wide
He will wash away my sin,
And let this little child come in"






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!