May 26, 2009

A Whole Lot About Nothing.....

This post is a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a whole lot of nothing...hehe


danny-gokey

First of all I just wanted to say that I was so MAD upset a couple of weeks ago when my favorite Danny Gokey was voted off of American Idol. I LOVED his voice, it is so unique and he is also a Christian and leads worship music at his church. Here is a video of him singing "You are so beautiful"- love it.



I thought for sure he was going to make it to the final two with Adam Lambert. As it turns out, Adam and Chris Allen made it to the finals and I was so bitter that I decided not to vote AT ALL. At that point I really didn't care who won because my favorite was already gone. Of course everyone knows that Chris Allen won and soon after I found out that he is a Christian also and I found this video of him leading worship at his church.



Needless to say, I felt very bad and was mad at myself for not voting for Chris! I even got a little teary eyed watching this video. He is also an amazing person and I am Very glad that he won American Idol. As a matter of fact, I saw this on Kelly's blog and thought I would share it with you. Here is what she wrote about Chris Allen and this video of him singing God in this city.

" I'm sure if he would have sang this (and I wish he could have) - Simon and Randy would have been like "Dog - I don't get that song at ALL". "Bad song choice". One of my college friends told me her mom and Kris' mom are friends and that he had told his mom before he got to the final that he needed one more week there because he had been witnessing to Adam and felt like he needed just a little more time with him.That's the kind of American Idol I can be proud of. No person is perfect and we should never idolize anyone but God because every human will let us down. Your pastor, Billy Graham, Beth Moore, Chris Tomlin, your Sunday School teacher - they are all sinners and come short of the glory of God. He alone is Holy."

Moving on to " The Biggest Loser", another one of my favorite reality shows. Is it me or does anyone else think that "Helen" the winner looks anorexic??

the biggest loser

I was appauled at the way she looked and thought that she looked very unhealthy. She weighed 117 pounds at the finale. Seriously, who weighs 117 pounds?? It looks as though she starved herself to win, no, not a fan of that!! I think that Tara or Mike deserved to win, they also lost alot of weight, and looked very healthy.. very disappointing BIGGEST LOSER!!

Okay, I could move on to the Bachelorette, but I will save that for another day!!!

Here at home we have been doing a whole lot of playing outside

DSC01966


DSC01964

waiting for the pools to open and waiting on THIS

little tikes

We ordered it for the Kid's last week and I can't wait to get it up so they can play on it. I have been looking for the perfect swingset for them and I ended up choosing this one!!

Okay, well this concludes my very long post about a whole lot of NOTHING!!


No comments: